Friday 16 May 2014

Birchbox May 2014 Review!

I have been looking forward to the May Birchbox after I found out we could be getting a Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, plus everyone would receive a Benefit They're Real! mascara, which I love.

So, lets check out the Birchbox/Harper's Bazaar collaboration box!

 I love the box design. Exotic and summery!


So first up is a 3ml sample of Aromatherapy Associates 'Relax Light' bath and shower oil.
I'm liking this sample! It's a one time use, either add it to a bath or use it on the body before showering.
It smells relaxing and exactly like a spa. One of my favourite scents!
I'm going to save this for when I've had a particularly hard day and need a chill out.


Next is a mini size Benefit They're Real! mascara.
I do love this mascara so I'm always happy to get a sample. It really does lengthen my lashes quite a bit. If I use it for a while I tend to get used to it, then try something else and quickly realise just how good They're Real! is.


Then we have a mini 50ml Philip Kingsley 'One More Day' dry shampoo.
I'm a big fan of dry shampoo. It really does help get another day out of my hair and it's a chore doing my hair! This 50ml will give me a couple of uses so that's a good way to test.
I've not used the Philip Kingsley one before so I'm hoping it will be a good one!




The next brand I have not heard of before. Soigne nail varnish. It's a French brand and their varnishes say they are 85% of natural origins and non-toxic.
At first I was disappointed that I received a red polish. I have so many that I don't need another!
But when I found out this was different in the way it's made, I thought it's actually a good product and I can replace one of my other red varnishes with this one!


Imedeen is a product I know of but have never tried. I'm a little sceptical of supplements that claim to give you better skin, hair and nails.
But I'm glad I got this product as I'll try it and see if it makes a difference.
The packet gives me 15 days of product and they suggest taking it for 12 weeks! So I don't know that I'll see much difference and not sure if I want to buy a pack to take the recommended amount.


Lastly, it's Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish!
I'm really happy I got this! I was hoping I would. I've used the cleanser and muslin cloth routine a few times before with different brands, but have not tried Liz Earle's yet. I know, I really should have by now!
I have heard great things about it and it's always winning awards so I am hoping this makes a difference to my skin.

I am loving this months Birchbox. I am happy with every product I got and will use each one.
There's a product for everything: skin, hair, lashes, shower, nails.
I think the Harper's Bazaar collaboration is a great box.

Did you get any different products? I'd love to know what you got!

From Me, For You xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...