Saturday 16 March 2013

Selfridges, Lancome Haul!

I went to Selfridges last week and came away with some brand new Lancome skincare! I also managed to get some good samples from various beauty counters, as well as L'Occitane. Good stuff!



I have wanted to purchase a bottle of Genifique for a while now. I've had a few sample sizes and do like it, I just wanted to use it for longer!
I had also been really interested in the new Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl eye serum. It is meant to help reduce fine lines and combat dark circles. I need dark circle help! I am always looking out for products for my eyes!


The lady on the Lancome counter was very nice and gave my friend and I a complete product make-over.
She used Galateis Douceur cleanser, Tonique Douceur toner, Genifique concentrate, Light-Pearl and Genifique Creme, La Base Pro primer, the new Teint Visonnaire foundation, Teint Miracle concealer, Blush Subtil and Star Bronzer Pinceau Magique. Phew!


They had some Mothers Day sets for Genifique and Visonnaire, which were the normal price for the product but came with 4 extra deluxe size products. I loved all the bonus products (Mascara, Visonnaire/Genifique, Lipstick and La vie est belle fragrance) so decided to get the Genifique one. Plus, I loved the Yeux Light-Pearl too and if you got 2 products you got an extra 4 samples, so of course I splashed out and went for it!

I am currently trying them both out and will be reporting on what I think soon!

I absolutely love getting samples. It is such a great way to try new products that I wouldn't pay full price for without knowing if I like them first.

So what did I pick up?


I got a seven day sample pack of Clarins new Double Serum. This states that it firms skin, smooths wrinkles, makes pores less visible and gives radiance with its two-serum-in-one formula with 20 plant extracts. I like the sound of this one.


I then stopped by Sisley and was able to get 4 samples. These are worth around £14 because the products are expensive! I was very happy to get a sample of the Gentle Facial Buffing Cream as it's meant to be amazing! It is apparently shocking at what it gets rid of from your face! I also got the Radiant Glow Express Mask, Express Flower Gel mask and the Ecological Compound - a moisturiser. I can't wait to use these and let you know what I think!


My extra, bonus Lancome items were another Visonnaire, another mascara, Hydra Zen moisturiser and Teint Visonnaire foundation.


I then went over to Giorgio Armani and picked up a pot of the Maestro Fusion foundation - I have heard good things about this, so can't wait to try it out. The shade match looks good for me!
Armani says the foundation has a feather light matte finish and feels as though you are wearing nothing thanks to 5 selected ultra-fine texture oils that evaporate. It also adapts to tones and textures for tailor made coverage!


Lastly I went to L'Occitane for one of their skincare consultations and received a little bag of skincare products. I got Shea cleansing milk and some Angelica moisturisers.
I'll be doing a separate L'Occitane post for this!


A very good day for different products! Lots of new things to try out and discover, as well as my new Lancome skincare products to use.

I'll be letting you know what I like!

Do you enjoy getting samples from beauty counters and department stores? Or do you feel a bit awkward asking for something for free? Let me know what you think!

From Me, For You xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...