Sunday 11 August 2013

TONY MOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar

I love Tony Moly. They have such cute packaging.
I already reviewed the amazingly cool Latte Art Morning Pack and now it's time for some lip gloss!

Here is the Petite Bunny Lip Gloss Bar!



How cute is this little bunny?!

The lip gloss comes in 9 different shades, each with it's own cute expression! Each one is also scented with a fruit and has different extracts from that fruit, plus Vitamin E.
My bunny is the 'normal' bunny with strawberry scent!


It's called a Gloss Bar because it is in-between a lipstick and a gloss. It's basically a solid gloss. Sheer and soft, shiny and moisturising.


The strawberry one is a lovely sheer light pink colour. I do like sheer, lighter colours when it comes to lip products and I love this because it gives the look and feel of a gloss, but is oh so practical coming in a solid form! I think if I compared it to a product you would likely be familiar with, it would be the Revlon Lip Butters.



This gloss stays glossy for a decent amount of time on my lips. It doesn't dry my lips out, the colour stays put and it's handbag friendly :)

Different lighting. Bright indoor light and daylight


The only thing is that you cannot twist the gloss up too much. If you twist it up too far, it will get stuck! As long as you know this before hand, you'll be fine!
They are easily accessible on eBay for a good price. I want more!  I feel I need the whole collection of little bunny expressions! Another fav from Tony Moly!

What do you think of these glosses? Tempted to get one?

From Me, For You xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...