Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birchbox August 2013 Review!

August's Birchbox is a collaboration with InStyle magazine and themed on Summer Nights! This makes me think of warm, comforting, tropical things! Let's see if any of those are in this months box!...............



First up is a small bottle of Amber and Argan oil from Montibel.lo. This promises to nourish, moisturise, smooth and soften your hair. I haven't tried this yet, but will do, as I'm still looking to find an amazing hair oil that works for me!


Next is a tube of Bluemandarines Skin Life Energetic Cellular cream.
"This moisturiser contains concentrated peptides that stimulate and protect the skin stem cells".
Sounds good so I'll give it a go.


Next we have Gerda Spillmann Hydro Pearls. This is a primer that can be used alone if you have oily and combination skin, or used with your moisturiser if you have dryer skin.
I love primers so will definitely try this!



Then there is a small bottle of Molton Brown body wash in Ylang-Ylang. I used to adore Molton Brown years ago. Couldn't get enough, then I moved on to other things so haven't tried them for a while. I'll give this a go and see what I think!


Up next is a mini lip pencil. One of the chubby ones, a bit like the Jelly Pong Pong one not so long ago. I haven't tried it as it looks way too red for me! Not sure what to do with this!


A small bag of popcorn is my next item! I was hoping for the beauty capsules in other box variants, but never mind. This is by a company called Proper Corn and is under 50 cals a bag. It sounds nice so will take it to work as a snack!


As a Birchbox bonus, I got a cool gel-filled eye mask! Loving this extra! I lost the only other gel eye mask I've had years ago, so am happy to have this. I gave it a quick go and it was lovely and cooling and did refresh my eyes, so thumbs up!



That's my August Birchbox! Did you get yours? How did it differ - anything you are loving/hating?

From Me, For You xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...