Saturday 13 April 2013

Venus & Olay Trial UPDATE 2

I have been using the new Venus with Olay razor and Olay Multiradiance fluid for almost 8 weeks now, it's time for an update!


First up, the Venus with Olay razor.



I LOVE this razor! It has the closest shave I've ever had and leaves my skin so so soft, it's amazing!
The blades are still fabulous after almost 2 months, but I must say that I have not been using it every single time I shave, I have been using my previous razor too, in a bid to keep my lovely new razor for as long as possible!

At this point however, the moisturising bars of Olay has flattened on the one side that touches the skin, so I'm not getting as much of the incredible moisturising goodness now. I have to turn the razor over and rub the other side of the bars on the skin, then go back to shaving. Not ideal.
You can see in the picture below what I mean:




The storage of the new Venus & Olay razor is also an improvement from previous razors.

I had one of the plastic trays that you stick on the shower tiles and the razor sits in it.

The new device is a simple suction cup with a small hook. The razor just hangs off the hook. Brilliant - and so much smaller, less bulky and lets the razor dry easily. Fab!

Old storage on left. New version on right.

I really recommend the Venus Olay razor. It gives such a smooth shave with the added Olay moisture bars. My skin feels fantastically soft and smooth after using it, I love it!



Okay- onto the Olay Multiradiance fluid!

                         

This is a nice moisturiser. I've been using it pretty much daily since I got it and still have lots left. It lasts a long time. I use 2 pumps for my face and neck. I have combination skin so don't need to use too much, but I do get a dry forehead and this instantly moisturises and gets rid of my dryness. It also absorbs very quickly into the skin, so it's fab for getting ready for work when I don't have time to wait for my moisturiser to sink in!


I think this is a great moisturiser for everyone. It's good for dry skin and those with combination skin.
It has SPF15 UVA/UVB, which is great, as well as vitamins B3, E and Pro-Vitamin B5.


This moisturiser does make your skin glow! In a good way, not a greasy way!
It gives an instant radiance to your skin and makes you look healthier and more awake.

I just wish this lasted and showed through my make-up! Unfortunately as soon as I apply my make-up, that nice glow is gone. But for those who are blessed with fab skin and don't need/want make-up, you will glow for a good few hours using this!


The above photo shows the amount of Olay Multiradiance I use for my face and neck and in the picture below I have tried to show you the glow you get when applied! My camera didn't pick up the glow very well, but you can see a very light strip along my arm!


Have you used the new Venus & Olay razor, or the Olay Multiradiance moisturiser yet?
I'd love to know how you got on with them too!

From Me, For You xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...