Sunday 13 January 2013

The Blog!

Hey. This is my beauty blog. I'll be blogging about my favourite products and brands. Some old, some new. I want to tell you about awesome products that I love and think you will too! 
It is a beauty blog, but I might throw in a post or two about other amazing things, like cake, afternoon tea and darling little places that look wonderful. 

I'm all about the cute. Packaging makes me happy, but, the product has to wow as well! I do love the Japanese and Korean brands that make the product look as good as how it performs. 
I absolutely LOVE and support animal friendly, cruelty free products and try to use as much as I can. 
Also, natural and organic is another love. Who doesn't love natural?!

I am on the hunt for 2 things....... number one is the Best Concealer. I haven't found 'the one' yet and everything I've tried has disappointed so far really. Number two, is the ultimate hair care range. I want shine and bounce for my hair so bad! Just like the concealer, everything has not wowed so far!

I also welcome feedback, so please comment on any posts! Let me know what you like or want to see more of.

I hope you enjoy the blog and come back for more.

From Me, For You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...