Sunday 2 June 2013

Glossybox May 2013 review!

My post for May's Glossybox might be late, but, boy, is it worth waiting for!

Let's get right into it!...........



May was Glossybox's 2nd Birthday - and the packaging was great!



So, first up is Caudalie Divine Oil. This is a multi-purpose oil that you can use on face, body, hair, nails and add to baths. It has grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan oils in the ingredients and is meant to be super-hydrating.
I haven't used the oil yet, but will most likely use it on my body and will have a go at adding it to a bath!
This came in a 15ml size and is worth £4.05


Next is a Nails Inc polish in shade 'portobello'. I LOVE this shade! It's an amazing neon orange and looks so much better in real life than in the photos!


The neon brightness really pops in real life, it looks a little dark here. Great for holidays - I'm loving this shade!
The size is 4ml and worth about £4.



Next is a moisturiser by Premae. I had heard of the brand before because they are Vegan, but wasn't really aware of their products, so was Super excited to get a sample of their Harmony moisturiser for combination skin, perfect for me! It has lemongrass oil as an antiseptic and aloe vera butter as a soother and will help reduce oil production with prolonged use, fantastic for breakout prone skin like mine.

It feels light on the skin, smells light and fresh, is easily absorbed and fingers crossed it helps my skin!

Also, I have to champion the fact they are 100% CRUELTY FREE and VEGAN! That is so important and close to my heart, thank you Premae <3

The 10ml sample is worth £9.



Next we have Givenchy Noir Couture mascara. This says it is a 4-in-1 mascara that gives volume, length, curl and care, care being the 'Lash Booster Expert Complex'! This is a good mascara. It gave my lashes good length and curl, not as much volume as I would have liked, but it's good. It reminds me of They're Real by Benefit.


The brush is the 'Fairy Drops' brush (where I first discovered that style brush with the cult favourite Fairy Drops mascara, review up soon!), or, the '3 blob' brush. I do like this style brush as there are many angles for catching lashes, although it's slightly bulky for lower lashes.
The size was 1.5g, worth around £3.50.


Then we have Prime & Create Mixing Medium by Beautiful Movements (formally BM Beauty).


Used alone it is a primer, mixed with powders, they become liquids and creams. I'm sure I will be finding this useful!
Also Cruelty Free :)
The sample is 2.5g and worth around £2.50.


A Glossybox extra item is branded mini nail files. There are 20 little neon pink files that come in matchbook style packaging.


These are really cute and perfect for handbags and holiday packing.


Lastly, a mini little bar of Green & Black's Dark 70% chocolate, for being subscribed to Glossybox for over a year, yum!



I am very happy with this months box! I had received really bad boxes for the last 6 months and had decided to cancel after this box, so now we will see what June is like first!

How did you find your May box? Any different products you loved/hated? I'd love to know!

From Me, For You xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Loved my May box, I got the same items as you xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, glad you liked the box too! May's box did make me happy lol xx

      Delete

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...