Wednesday 8 May 2013

Review for L'Oreal 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil

My daily cleansing routine has changed! A lot! All thanks to this wonderful bottle of oil from L'Oreal!

I was given a choice of trying this oil or the Micellar Water and as I had previously tried DHC cleansing oil and enjoyed the whole 'oil' way of cleansing, I was super happy to give this one a go!


To be honest, I do find removing my make-up and cleansing at the end of the day a bit of a chore! I definitely don't look forward to it - and I am always changing products to try and find that one that would make me happy to cleanse!



This L'Oreal 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil promises quite a bit. It's meant to be quick and easy, remove waterproof products, is non-greasy and helps with balancing oil production.


I love it! The instructions say to use 2-3 pumps and this is spot-on for removing a days make-up. I use 1.5-2 pumps in the morning to cleanse.
The oil glides on and doesn't run or drip off, which was a relief. Simply gently rub in and you'll see make-up starting to melt away. You then can rub it over your eyelids and onto your eyelashes to remove mascara. I close my eyes and gently rub over and under my lashes. You can use it on your lips too, to remove any lipstick, gloss or balm.


Then just rinse off with warm water! The oil looks milky when washed off and I keep rinsing until the water is clear. It literally takes minutes, is so easy and the oil has a nice very light sweet floral smell, which I loved, compared to the other cleansing oil I have tried.

This really does remove all my make-up and even my 'impossible to remove' Japanese mascara with 2 applications!

As a bonus, it lasts forever too! I use it morning and night and have about a third of a bottle left and I've been using it for about 2 months.

It's priced at £7.99 and I will be buying another bottle!

Have you tried this, or other oil cleansers? What did you think? I'd love to hear your views!

From Me, For You xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...